Product Review & Assessment
Although Product Design tends to primarily be associated with the development of New Products, most Product Designers are also often involved in the redevelopment of existing products (sometimes referred to as Industrial Design).
If you have an existing Product that you think could be improved. e.g. :
- it is looking a bit dated, and could do with a makeover
- there seems to be a “weak” point in the design (it tends to break in a particular spot)
- you think the functionality could be improved
- cost of production using existing materials is high
- you’ve thought of some “add-ons” or extensions which would make it more versatile…
…we can undertake a review of your product and provide you with an analysis report outlining our suggestions and recommendations as to the viability of product redevelopment.